Skip to main content

Mr. Yogi aadityanath - Cheif Minister of Uttar Pradesh

 I Adityanath Yogi swear in the name of God... 2.5 Years ago Your government got the biggest mandate in UP when it came to electing the CM Your name wasn't there in media or other platforms In fact, a famous Central Minister was named as were some of your cabinet colleagues Suddenly, one evening we got to know that you went to Delhi on a special flight And the next day you were elected as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh What happened? How you were elected and who came to meet you? Even I did not know I would become Chief Minister Yes I was not in consideration Nor, was I expecting that I will become Chief Minister Yes, during elections, I campaigned in each and every district of the state I went wherever the party organised any event   During the elections At that time, Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj was there and during the elections she called me in the end of February, around 25-26 Feb She said, ‘Yogi ji a parliamentary delegation is visiting Port Louis, you should go’ So, I told her that I was not that interested and that I was involved in elections I dont have time till 6th March She said, 'No problem you can go after 6th March if you agree' 'We want you to lead that event" I said I'll be free after March 6th, then I can go The elections were very important for us We wanted to go somewhere else after elections On March 6th, elections were done and on 8th of March I went to Delhi My passport was with the authorities on 10th of March, I got to know that PMO has returned my passport and I was not allowed to go there Well, I Counting was to take place the next day so I went to Gorakhpur then Sushma Swaraj again called me and she said that The Prime Minister has rejected your passport and he said that "tomorrow the election counting will take place in the state of UP "So, it is mandatory that Yogi ji will remain here only" and, that's why "You will not go abroad, someone else will go in your place" and the counting started BJP won election with a majority On 13 and 14th March it was Holi and on Holi, I was in Gorakhpur After Holi I went to Delhi On 16th of March I went to Delhi as there was a Parliamentary party meeting I attended that meeting Then, I meet BJP Chief Amit Shah there He said "When did you come? " I said I came today He told me that he wanted to talk to me then I said I will come so, I went to his residence He talked to me about elections and he told me not to leave Delhi We will talk soon So he gave you some indications? Yes, but I didn't what he is talking about I thought he was talking about election-related matters and results also came I was so confused On morning of 17th of march I gave a question in Parliament Then I went to Gorakhpur In the evening BJP Chief Amit Shah called me He asked me "Where are you?"   I said I am in Gorakhpur He said "Why? I told you to remain in Delhi only" I said there was no work for me in Delhi so i came to Gorakhpur He said "Come to Delhi, now! I want to talk to you about something" So, I said that its 6 PM. I can't come as there are no buses or trains available at this time Even if I go to Lucknow, I will miss the last flight He said "Ok no problem tomorrow morning I will send a chartered plane come in that"   "Don't tell anyone" So I travelled to Delhi   In Delhi, around 11"o" Clock I reached and met Amit Shah and he told me to take that flight to Lucknow and around 4 pm   There will be an MLA meeting and you will be selected as CM You have to take the oath tomorrow So   This was the procedure On 19th of March, I took the oath as CM It seems that you were there on Shah's mind Because He kept telling you not to leave Delhi Amit Shah knew very well that would be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yes Respected Prime Minister and Amit Shah decided to do that... So, this was the whole episode of my journey In an area where there are 100 Hindus and 10 Muslims, Muslims will be safe But where there are 50 Hindus and 50 Muslims They won't be safe If the Congress-SP-BSP has Ali, we have Bajrangbali I just wanted to know from you You had given many statement in past 2 decades that was against the Muslim community I want to ask you a direct question what is your relationship with Muslims? How do you see this relation? My relation with them is equal as other citizens We do not divide society in terms of caste, religion and any group I had given the statements but according to the situations of that time My relation is still the same with them as with the public and, yes I have never ever tolerated any kind of crime and we will not tolerate in the future either So, you are saying that the statements you had given was based on the context only I said my statements were according to the situations   We have repeatedly asked the govt to build the Ram Mandir     And if our wishes aren't honoured, we will protest in Delhi until the Ram Mandir is built One more question on Ram Mandir BJP always said that the Ram Mandir will be made there only But, there is no date given. This case is still with the court Suppose, the verdict goes against you then what you will do to make "Ram Mandir" The decision is always made on the basis of proof we all are very hopeful people and we trust the decision of Court whatever will be the decision, we will follow it and earlier also we respected the decision of court and followed them accordingly It will be good if Supreme Court had given a time in that case Muslim community could take initiative and end the fight of religion and become the example of unity Unfortunately it could not be done and would not be possible because it will only be possible if people have positivity in their mind But if they are very stubborn, then it won't be resolved The solution is the Supreme Court's order and From the day to day hearing, there is hope for us So, you think that there will be a good decision? so we believe that the verdict would put an end to this dispute Hindi is growing today Hindi will continue to grow With all due respect to other languages, we want Hindi to grow even further Recently, Mr. Amit Shah stated that in order to link the whole nation it is important to make our national language HINDI What do you say? Hindi is our official language and Official language must be given more respect It is the sign of respecting our culture   Naturally, work in courts your work could be done in English as well as well as local language If you are talking about Tamil Nadu give same importance to Tamil as you do English The common man won't know English He has the right to know what is going on in court it will be a good thing if one adopts Hindi as our official language If you go to Kerala a common man there knows Malayalam So, it would be better if everyone knows Hindi along with the local language Bapu has also said earlier   Hindi is India's Bindi It is the beauty of the nation It will be good if these things could be developed so, you agree with this statement Yes,surely NRC is in Assam and it is a part of its accord if anyone could have heard the lecture of our respected President and on basis of the manifesto the goverment was elected   and that is the portion of that manifesto In every single part of India anyone who is living illegally whichever intruder is living there we will identify them and will deport them on the basis of international law You had spoken about NRC a little while ago I want to know, who are the intruders? whom do you want to deport? Not only Uttar Pradesh The nation was suffering from intrusions from last 5 years the environment  had become such in which large number of intrusions took place   these are the people who not only create indiscipline but also try to disturb our security and most of them are from Bangladesh NRC started in Assam and the people of Assam are appreciating it   one state got perfect implementation it will be carried forward to other states also so you are talking about Bangladeshis I'm talking about Bangladeshis and Pakistanis etc and people from other nations are there too and the action has been taken by the government eat   Does Yogi like Gorakhpur or Lucknow? See Gorakhpur is a spiritual place for me and It is also a place of Karmabhumi for me Lucknow is medium of service where I got the opportunity to serve the whole state From Gorakhpur I started my work with good speed as I was in the vicinity But, from Lucknow I got a golden chance to serve the people and I feel very happy to help them Yogi ji, on one hand you are a saint and on other hand a politician, who is more into power and politics How do you see this dichotomy? This problem could be only identified by Yogi who can fight with it with dedication Those who do not have any lust for power nor to rule somone by dedicating himself to service but I always tried to do it in a better way and try harder if I see any hurdle So, I try to take the guidance of Amit Shah and Narendra Modi ji in order to achieve success Whether it's any policy regarding farmers or youth how to cope up with that problem We are about to innovate various centers I asked Amit Shah how is it possible he suggested me to make land bank and make policies He said to stop 'pick and choose'. Earlier govt used to pick and choose and failed their operations And as a result of that we made policies and after that we made a land bank and strengthened the infrastructure and then we invited the investors till now, in our first investors summit 40% was invested by MOUs I don't think anyone's Investor Summit got so much interest We tried our best to carry out those policies These are few examples But UP is developing quickly In this way, various programmes under the guidance of Narendra Modi ji I got to know how to promote the Investor Summit Like this - encephalitis and other dangerous diseases we are trying our best to control these diseases by initiating Swachh Bharat Abhiyan scheme the challenge for us that in 2.5 years We have to build 2 crore 60 lakhs toilets People were nervous about how it is possible We said it is an opportunity for us We can do it secondly by this we could eliminate these dangerous diseases at last we made it! Does our Prime Minister eat mangoes? hahahahahahahaha if he eats then how? by chopping it or by sucking it? Akshay Kumar asked Narendra Modi do you eat mangoes? I wouldn't ask these type of questions but What's your favourite dish? Only simple food whatever I get there's nothing which iI don't like I never demand for food I eat whatever I get but I don't like to eat much You get salary at end of every month? What do you do with that salary? Most of my salary goes to someone who is in need But, I never waste my salary because Money is a need for everyone as you have seen many people come for the Janata Darshan Someone needs it for fees, or food or other programmes if, we are unable to provide from government side we can provide them personally I help them thoroughly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steve Jobs - Founder of Apple

 I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories frommy life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit.  So why did I drop out?  It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adoptedby college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decidedat the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list,got a call in the middle of the night asking: “We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?” 

Nelson Mandela - Late revolutionarist

 Ladies and Gentlemen. This may very well be our last official visit to the United States before retiring from office next year. There could not been a more moving start to the visit than one which included being honoured in this way by one of the great educationalinstitutions of this nation and of the world. I know that through this award you are notso much recognising any individual achievement, but are rather paying tribute to the struggles and achievements of the South African people as a whole. I humbly accept the award in that spirit,while at the same time wishing you to know that we are not unaware of nor unmoved bythe great compliment you pay us by conferring this degree at a specially convened Convocation. To join George Washington and Winston Churchillas the other recipients of such an award conferred at a specially convened Convocation, is notonly a singular honour. It also holds great symbolic significance:to the mind and to the future memory of this great American institut

Tim Cook : Be a Builder

Stanford is near to my heart, not least becauseI live just a mile and a half from here. Of course, if my accent hasn’t given itaway, for the first part of my life I had to admire this place from a distance. I went to school on the other side of thecountry, at Auburn University, in the heart of landlocked Eastern Alabama.  You may not know this, but I was on the sailingteam all four years. It wasn’t easy. Back then, the closest marina was a three-hourdrive away. For practice, most of the time we had to waitfor a heavy rainstorm to flood the football field. And tying knots is hard! Who knew? Yet somehow, against all odds, we managedto beat Stanford every time.  We must have gotten lucky with the wind. Kidding aside, I know the real reason I’mhere, and I don’t take it lightly. Stanford and Silicon Valley’s roots arewoven together. We’re part of the same ecosystem. It was true when Steve stood on this stage14 years ago, it’s true today, and, presumably, it’ll be true for a while longer sti